Disconnect the AC power and peripherals before cleaning. Wipe the Desktop PC using a
clean cellulose sponge or chamois cloth dampened with solution of nonabrasive detergent
and a few drops of warm water then remove any extra moisture with a dry cloth.
• DO NOT place on uneven or unstable work surfaces. Seek servicing if the casing has
DO NOT expose to dirty or dusty environments. DO NOT operate during a gas leak.
DO NOT place or drop objects on top and do not shove any foreign objects into the
DO NOT expose to strong magnetic or electrical fields.
DO NOT expose to or use near liquids, rain, or moisture. DO NOT use the modem during
• Battery safety warning:
DO NOT throw the battery in fire. DO NOT short circuit the
contacts. DO NOT disassemble the battery.
• Use this product in environments with ambient temperatures between 0˚C (32̊F)and
DO NOT cover the vents on the Desktop PC to prevent the system from getting
DO NOT use damaged power cords, accessories, or other peripherals.
• To prevent electrical shock hazard, disconnect the power cable from the electrical outlet
before relocating the system.
• Seek professional assistance before using an adapter or extension cord. These devices
could interrupt the grounding circuit.
• Ensure that your power supply is set to the correct voltage in your area. If you are not
sure about the voltage of the electrical outlet you are using, contact your local power
• If the power supply is broken, do not try to fix it by yourself. Contact a qualified service
technician or your retailer.
TV Tuner (on selected models)
Note to CATV System Installer - This reminder is provided to call the CATV systems
installer’s attention to Section 820-93 of the National Electric Code, which provides guidelines
for proper grounding and, in particular, specify that the Coaxial cable shield be connected to
the grounding system of the building as close to the point of cable entry as practical.