• Ensure that the telephone base is powered up.
• Place the cordless handset in the telephone base for
one minute to allow the cordless handset and base to
• Move the cordless handset closer to the telephone
base. You might have moved out of range.
• Reset the telephone base. Unplug the electrical
power. Wait for 15 seconds then plug it back in. Allow
up to one minute for the cordless handset and
telephone base to reset.
• Other electronic products can cause interference with
your cordless phone. Try installing your phone as far
away from these types of electronic devices as
possible: television sets, VCRs, or other cordless
The batteries do
not hold a charge.
• If the cordless handset is in the telephone base or
charger and the charge light does not come on, refer
to The charge light is off (page 45) in this Trouble-
• Charge the battery in the cordless handset for at
least 16 hours. For optimum daily performance, return
the cordless handset to the telephone base or
charger when not in use.
• If the battery is depleted, it may take approximately
four minutes to charge the handset before it can
resume display on the screen.
• You may need to purchase a new battery. Please
refer to Battery installation & charging (pages 5-6)
in this user’s manual.
appears on my