My caller ID isn’t
• Caller ID is a subscription service. You must subscribe
to this service from your local telephone company for
this feature to work on your phone.
• Your caller must be calling from an area that supports
• Both you and your caller’s telephone companies must
use caller ID compatible equipment.
• If you subscribe to high-speed Internet service (digital
subscriber line - DSL) through your telephone lines,
you must install a DSL filter between the telephone
base and the telephone wall jack (see page 4). The
filter prevents noise and caller ID problems caused by
DSL interference. Please contact your DSL service
provider for more information about DSL filters.
System does not
receive caller ID
when on a call.
• Make sure you subscribe to caller ID with call waiting
features provided by your local telephone company.
Caller ID features work only if both you and the caller
are in areas offering caller ID service, and if both
telephone companies use compatible equipment.