If the telephone does not seem to be responding
normally, try putting the cordless handset in the
telephone base or charger. If it does not seem to
respond, do the following (in the order listed):
• Disconnect the power to the telephone base.
• Disconnect the cordless handset battery, and spare
battery, if applicable.
• Wait a few minutes.
• Connect power to the telephone base.
• Re-install the battery, and place the cordless handset
into the telephone base.
• Wait for the cordless handset to re-establish its
connection with the telephone base. Allow up to one
minute for this to take place.