12 Touring the camera
• Power off.
• Charging complete.
• Power on.
• Enter Sleep (power-saving) mode.
• Card full.
• Error message.
• Enter USB mode.
• Playback image (decompression).
• Flash charging.
• Image processing (compression).
• Movie recording is in progress.
• File transfer (copy to card) is in progress.
• USB communication/transfer is in progress.
• Battery charging.
• Charging error.
The self-timer function is activated.
10-sec. delay: blinks slowly after pressing the
shutter, and then blinks quickly for 2 seconds
before taking picture.
It is normal for the camera to become warm during operation, because the camera
casing might conduct heat.
G1 UM - Without Safety Reg - EN.book Page 12 Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:39 AM