46 Using Mode Dial in the capture mode
Shoots multiple pictures and the camera
automatically combines pictures into panoramic
1. Set the mode dial to
2. Use the jog dial to select
to confirm the setting.
4. Press and hold the shutter.
5. Move the camera slowly towards the desired shooting direction.
The camera starts shooting when it detects the panorama direction.
6. Pan the camera horizontally and follow the shooting direction shown on the
7. Release the shutter and panoramic images are recorded.
Move the camera to
Guideline bar indicates
the current shooting
G1 UM - Without Safety Reg - EN.book Page 46 Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:39 AM