80 Working with computer and AV system
In addition to printing images by connecting the camera to a printer via a
computer or bringing the memory card (if available) to a photo-processing
center, you can choose to print using PictBridge.
Printing with PictBridge
You can directly print images by connecting your camera to a PictBridge-
compatible printer without using a computer.
To print images from a PictBridge-compatible printer:
1. Open the USB/AV port cover.
2. Connect the smaller plug end of the USB cable to
3. Connect the other end of the USB cable to an
available USB port on your printer.
4. Turn on the printer. Wait for a while until it finishes starting up and is ready
5. Turn on the camera.
6. Wait for the connection.
7. On the PictBridge menu, select one of the following options:
• Print One
: Select to configure the printing
settings on one specific image.
• Print All
: Select to print all images at a
: Select to configure the
printing settings on the selected image.
: Select to print only the images with
DPOF tag. See
"Setting DPOF" on page 65
G1 UM - Without Safety Reg - EN.book Page 80 Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:39 AM