s s s s
4. Press the up or down arrows (control panel) or the top or
bottom of the pointer button (remote) to scroll through
the menu choices.
5. Press either the left or right arrow buttons (control panel)
or the right or left sides of the pointer button (remote) to
change the setting.
6. When you are finished changing settings, press the Menu
button to go back to the Main menu. The changes are
The following menus are described in this section:
• Video menu (Image source = Computer)
• Video menu (Image source = Video)
• Audio menu
• Setting menu
• User’s Logo menu
• Effect menu
• About menu
• Reset All menu
Video Menu (Image source = Computer)
The Video menu enables you make adjustments to the
projected image. The following options are available when the
image source is Computer.
The computer must be connected and operating, and the
image source on the projector must be set to Computer for you to
access these menu options.