Nikon COOLPIX L23 User Manual
The shooting date and time can be imprinted on
images at the time of shooting. This shooting date and
time will be imprinted on images when printing, even if
the printer does not support date printing (
At settings other than Off, the icon for the current setting is displayed in the
d button M z (setup menu) (A 92) M Print date
Date is imprinted on images.
S Date and time
Date and time are imprinted on images.
k Off (default setting)
Date and time are not imprinted on images.
• Imprinted dates form a permanent part of image data and cannot be deleted. The date and time
cannot be imprinted on images after they have been captured.
• Date imprint is disabled in the following situations.
- When using the Sports, Museum, or Panorama assist scene modes
- When shooting movies
• Dates imprinted at an Image mode setting (A 49) of O 640×480 may be difficult to read.
Choose N 1024×768 or larger when using print date.
• The date is recorded using the format selected in the setup menu’s Time zone and date item
A 14, 94).
Print Date and Print Order
When images are printed from DPOF-compatible printers that can print date and shooting
information, you can use Print order (
A 61) and print the shooting date and shooting information
on the images. In such a case, it is unnecessary to imprint date and time on images beforehand
using Print date.