Nikon COOLPIX S210 Owner Manual
Use the COOLPIX S210 to edit pictures in-camera and store them as separate files
A 116). The editing features described below are available.
• Pictures taken at an Image mode setting of 16:9 (1920) (A 82) can not be edited (except
electronic vibration reduction).
• The COOLPIX S210 editing functions are not available for pictures taken with non-COOLPIX S210
• If a copy created using the COOLPIX S210 is viewed on a different digital camera, the picture may
not be displayed or may not be transferred to a computer.
• Editing functions are not available when there is not enough free space in the internal memory or
on the memory card.
Restrictions on Picture Editing
: available, –: not available)
• Pictures cannot be edited twice with the same editing function.
• The D-Lighting or Electronic VR should be done first while the restricted use of combination exists.
• Electronic VR cannot be applied to pictures on which advanced red-eye reduction was applied.
Original Pictures and Edited
• Copies created with editing functions are not deleted if the original pictures are deleted. The
original pictures are not deleted if copies created with editing functions are deleted.
• Edited copies are stored with the same recording date and time as the original.
• Print set (A 78) and Protect (A 96) settings configured for original pictures are not reflected in
their edited copies.
Create a copy of the current picture with enhanced brightness
and contrast, brightening dark portions of the picture.
Electronic VR (
Compensate for blurring caused by camera shake, and create a
sharper copy of the picture.
Enlarge the image or refine the composition and create a copy
containing only the portion visible in the monitor.
Small picture (
Create a small copy of pictures suitable for use on web pages or
as e-mail attachments.