1. VOICE COMMAND SYSTEM OPERATION
1. VOICE COMMAND SYSTEM
USING THE VOICE
Press the talk switch to start the voice
To cancel voice recognition, press and
hold the talk switch.
It is unnecessary to speak directly into the
microphone when giving a command.
The voice command system enables
the audio and hands-free systems to
be operated using voice commands.
Refer to the command list for samples
of voice commands. (
The voice command system can be
operated while guidance is being spo-
ken. (It is not necessary to wait for the
confirmation beep before speaking a
Voice commands may not be recognized
• Spoken too quickly.
• Spoken at a low or high volume.
• The windows are open.
• Passengers are talking while voice
commands are spoken.
• The air conditioning speed is set high.
• The air conditioning vents are turned
towards the microphone.
In the following conditions, the system
may not recognize the command prop-
erly and using voice commands may not
• The command is incorrect or unclear.
Note that certain words, accents or
speech patterns may be difficult for the
system to recognize.
• There is excessive background noise,
such as wind noise.